LEO - Link Everything Online
Top 10 things the 95 in win95 really stands for
AND NOW FOR THE NUMBER ONE:
- The year it was due to ship.
- The number of floppies it will ship on
- The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware
- The number of megabytes of hard disk space required
- The number of pages in the EASY-INSTALL version of the manual
- The percentage of windows programs that wont run on the new os
- The number of minute it takes to install.
- The number of calls to tech support required to get it to run
- The number of seconds before it crashes
- The number of people who will actually PAY for the upgrade
go and give this to all your friends
From: email@example.com (APoole8183), Newsgroup: alt.2600
Anke Weinberger, 1995-12-14